- I.I The Port of Gijón declares and guarantees that, to date, the website has the necessary technology (software and hardware) to allow for its access and use. However, the PORT OF GIJON is not held responsible for the existence of viruses or other harmful elements introduced by any means or any other party and that may alter the Users computer systems, or for the damaging consequences that these may have on the Users computer systems. The User fully accepts this and agrees to use the utmost care and caution when accessing and using the Services offered through the website.
- I.2 The User accepts that the website has been created and developed in good faith by the Port of Gijón using information from internal and external sources and is offered in its current state to Users. It may, however, contain falsities, inaccuracies, relevant omissions, mistakes or errors. As a result, the Port of Gijón under no circumstances guarantees the veracity, accuracy, up-to-date nature or thoroughness of the website contents. Hence, the User frees the Port of Gijón of any liability regarding the reliability, use or false expectations that the website may cause or generate during browsing.
- I.3 The Users guarantees that any activity developed by him/her through the website will be in line with the law, morality, generally-accepted good customs and public order and under no circumstances will be offensive for the good name of the Port of Gijón or other website Users.
- I.4 More specifically, by way of example and without limitation, the User agrees not to use the Services to (i) impersonate others, (ii) violate basic public rights and freedom acknowledged in domestic normative and in international treaties and conventions and, more particularly, not to damage the honour, personal privacy, image or property of goods and rights of others (iii) encourage or promote criminal, degrading or defamatory action or, in general, any action against the law, morality, generally-accepted good customs or public order, (iv) encourage or promote discriminatory actions or ideas regarding race, sex, ideology, region or beliefs, (v) include, provide or allow access to products, items, messages and/or services that are criminal, violent, pornographic, offensive or, in general against the law, morality or public order, (vi) violate the intellectual or industrial property rights of others, (vii) violate the normative of secret communications, advertising normative and/or unfair competition normative, (viii) transmit, through the website either negligently or fraudulently, e-mails, programmes or data (including viruses and harmful software) that causes or may cause damages or prejudicial consequences of any kind to the computer systems of the PORT OF GIJON or other Users or parties and to falsify the source of the e-mail or other material contained in a file transferred through the website.
- II.1 The Port of Gijón makes no declaration or offers a guarantee of any kind, either explicitly or implicitly, regarding the operating of the website or the information, contents, software, material or products included therein, as permitted by applicable legislation. The Port of Gijón is also freed from providing any explicit or implicit guarantees, including implicit guarantees of suitability for a certain purpose. The Port of Gijón will not be held responsible for the damages or prejudicial consequences of any type arising from the use of this website, including direct and indirect damages.
- II.2 The Port of Gijón is not held responsible for any direct or indirect damages or prejudicial consequences that may arise from the interruption of the Service by the website and from its continuity. The Port of Gijón is not responsible for any errors or security defects that may arise through the Users use of a non updated or unsafe version of a browser and for the enabling of password or login saving devices for the User registered with the browser or for any damages, errors or inaccuracies that may arise from its malfunctioning.
- II.3 The Port of Gijón is free of all responsibility for the legality, content and quality of the data and information offered by others through its website.
- II.4 The Port of Gijón does not make any kind of guarantee, expressly or implicitly, regarding the information transferred, distributed, published or saved on the website or for the user made thereof by Users, their employees or others.
- II.5 In any case of liability required from the Port of Gijón, this organisation will only respond to the damages and prejudicial consequences effectively or directly caused by it, without including any compensation for the loss of profit under any circumstances.
- II.6 The User will respond to any damages and prejudicial consequences he/she may suffer as a direct or indirect result of the User breach of the General Conditions indicated above.
- III.1 The purpose of the Port of Gijón website is to provide information of interest for all members of the port community and the general public, offering a top quality service.
- III.2 All website contents (including, but not limited to, databases, images and photographs, patents, diagrams, graphs, text files, audio files, video files and software) are the property of the Port of Gijón or of the contents providers (in the case of the latter, granted a licence or permission by them) and are protected by national and international intellectual and industrial property rights. The compilation (this being understood as collection, design, ordering and layout) of the entire contents of the website is the exclusive property of the Port of Gijón and is protected by national and international industrial and intellectual property rights.
- III.3 All of the software used in the screens, browsing, use and development of the website is the property of the Port of Gijón or its software providers and is protected by national and international industrial and intellectual property rights.
- III.4 The brands, lettering, distinguishing signs or logos of the Port of Gijón that appear in the website are the property of the Port of Gijón and are duly registered.
- III.5 All texts, data, graphic drawings, videos or audio supports are the property of the Port of Gijón or of its information providers and may not be subsequently modified, copied, altered, transformed, reproduced, adapted or translated by Users or others without the express authorisation of the owners of these contents.
- III.6 The availability to Users of databases, diagrams, graphics, images and photographs, text, audio and video files and software that is the property of the Port of Gijón or its providers figuring in the website under no circumstances entails the transferral of their ownership or the granting of rights for Users to use them, which is not the same as the right for use that they legitimately share in line with the nature of the website.
- III.7 Any use of the website contents, the services and, in general, all rights indicted in the above paragraphs without the authorisation of the Port of Gijón is expressly forbidden, including their use, reproduction, dissemination, transformation, distribution, transmission by any medium, subsequent publication, exhibition, public communication or total or partial representation. This constitutes a breach of the intellectual property rights held by the Port of Gijón and is punishable by law.
- IV.I User or owners of other websites seeking to create a hypertext line (hereinafter, link) to the website must ensure and agree to respect the rules of the Port of Gijón regarding Internet links. These rules consist of: (i) not establishing links to pages or subpages on which the Port of Gijón logo does not appear, (ii) not establishing links that allow for the total or partial reproduction of the website, (iii) not making false, imprecise or incorrect claims that may lead to error or confusion or, in general, that are against the law, morality or good customs, (iv) not establishing links to pages containing contents, claims or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic or pornographic nature or those defending terrorism or undermining human rights and, in general, may damage the good name or the image of the Port of Gijón in any way.
On all accounts, the including of links or hypertext to the website by other websites does not mean that the Port of Gijón has links or is associated in any way to the owner of the website with which the link is established, nor that the Port of Gijón promotes, supports, guarantees or recommends the contents of these portals or websites.
- IV.2 For its part, the website may contain links or hypertext to other portals or websites not managed by the Port of Gijón. The Port of Gijón rejects any responsibility for the information contained on these portals or website that can be accessed by links or search engines on the Port of Gijón website. The presence of links on the Port of Gijón website is merely for informative purposes. Therefore, the Port of Gijón is neither responsible for nor does it expressly or implicitly guarantee: (i) the marketability, suitability, quality, quantity, characteristics, source or origins, sale or any other aspect of the information, products or services offered and sold through the website, (ii) damages and prejudicial consequences, whether these be direct, indirect or of any other kind, that may be generate by the information, products or services offered, marketed, purchased, sold or provided through the website, (iii) the prices offered or agreed by Users with the offering organisations, (iv) the transactions or operations completed between them, (v) their good faith, (vi) the terms and conditions agreed between them in their negotiations and conditions of use, or their modifications, compliance and implementation, invoicing, form and means of payment and completion, (vii) the information exchanged between them, (viii) the content and use of personal or non-personal information that said companies ask from the User to encourage or complete operations, (ix) the advertising used by Users or the use that Users may make of their own distinguishing signs or those of a third party.
- V.I The Port of Gijón will make every effort to ensure the website remains permanently available. However, any test operations, controls and maintenance will be freely chosen and undertaken by the Port of Gijón at any time, whatever the procedures and means used to complete them.
- V.2 The Port of Gijón reserves the complete right to modify the transmission and monitoring capacities or other technical means and services used to access or use the website.
- V.3 The Port of Gijón may temporarily or definitively suspend the services without this generating any kind of compensation in favour of the User in the event of the following circumstances: (i) where maintenance work is to be carried out, (ii) where it is necessary to preserve the integrity or security of the equipment, systems or networks of the Port of Gijón or of others, (iii) where justified by operational reasons related to itself or to others that affect the provision of services by the Port of Gijón, (iv) in the event of force majeur. For these purposes, force majeur is understood, by way of example but without limitation, to (i) all non-attributable events that were impossible to foresee or that, if foreseen or foreseeable, were unavoidable, (ii) all failures in the access to different website pages, (iii) failures in the electricity supply or telephone connection, (iv) damages caused by others or attacks on the website server (viruses) that affect the quality of the services and are not attributable to the Port of Gijón or the User, (v) failures in the transmission, distribution, storage or availability of the databases and other website contents and (vi) problems or errors in the reception and obtaining of or access to the website or the services by others.
Even where your browser has been configured to reject the downloading of all cookie files or to expressly reject the cookies of the Port of Gijón, you may browse our website but will not be able to take advantage of all the services offered, which require the installation of some of them. The cookies that the Port of Gijón can download onto your hard drive are used to:
- Save CS (Customer Service) data.
- Save the results of a search.
- Save authenticated user permissions.
- Measure certain network traffic parameters, the most popular areas of the Port of Gijón website, the visiting filters used and other statistical parameters.
The Port of Gijón may terminate the use of the website without prior warning to the User when:
- (i) it is aware of the User undertaking some kind of illegal activity through the services;
- (ii) the User is in breach of any of his/her essential obligations and particularly in the case of undue use of the access code and in the event of violating or challenging the intellectual or industrial property rights of the website, all without prejudice to the taking of any corresponding legal action in defence of its interests.
This web page uses Google Analytics, an analytical service of web given by Google, Inc., a company of Delaware which this principal office in 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, the United States (“Google”).
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, that are files of text located in his computer, to help the website to analyze the use that the users of the web site make. The information that the cookie generates about his use of the website (including his direction IP) will be transmitted straight and it filed by Google in the servants of the United States. Google will use this information for our account with the intention of following the track of his use of the website, compiling reports of the activity of the website and giving other services related to the activity of the website and the Internet use. Google will be able to transmit the above mentioned information to third when this way the legislation is needed, or when third sayings process the information due to Google. Google will not associate his direction IP with any other fact which Google has.